The African American
Watch Linda Salley on
Annual Membership: $30
The African-American Museum of Bucks County honors the legacy of the African American experience, inspiring pride in our heritage, educating about diverse journey of our people, sharing stories that depict our shared ancestry, thus enriching the lives of Bucks County families.
- We take pride in heritage and ancestry:
"We stand on the shoulders of our forefathers"
- We gain strength earned through struggle and persistence: "We cannot be defeated"
- We believe in the power of change: "Ordinary people doing extraordinary things"
- We continue to have faith in the dream: "All men are created equal"
The Board of Directors and Charter Committee of the museum believes that our museum can serve as a historical and educational resource, be another tourist attraction in the county and serve as a gathering place to celebrate diversity.
The mission of the AAMBC is
to promote understanding and appreciation of the African
American experience including:
- History: Honoring and illuminating the legacy of the African American experience from African roots to the present day.
- Education: Programming that demonstrates the importance of African American history and culture to everyone.
- Inspiration: Highlighting contributions that show the diverse journeys of African Americans in art, culture, politics, sports,
and other areas.
- Community: Sharing stories that depict our shared ancestry
AAMBC looks forward to bringing exciting venues for the community and we hope you will join in supporting us.
AAMBC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible under IRC Section 170.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org • 215.752.1909 Like us on
African American Museum of Bucks County, 215 East Richardson Avenue, Langhorne, PA 19047